Trash, recycling & yard waste must be out curbside by 7am on your trash day.
Woburn offers single stream recycling. You do not have to separate. All your recyclables can be placed in one recycling container.
Residents may use any solid reusable container as long as it is clearly labeled “RECYCLE”, CARDBOARD BOXES CANNOT BE USED AS A RECYCLING CONTAINER. PLASTIC BAGS of any type are prohibited from being used for recycling purposes. Recycling Stickers (optional) are available at the Woburn Board of Health.
The Board of Health does NOT provide recycling or trash containers.
- Plastic bags are prohibited from being used for any recycling purposes
- Rinse all containers clean
- For recycling stickers to place on your container, please call 781-897-5920
- Woburn encourages home composting of yard waste.
- No construction debris. (doors, windows, sheetrock, 2x4s, etc.)
Household hazardous waste CANNOT be put in with trash. Example: Liquid Paint, Paint Thinners, Pool Chemicals, Wood Stains, Varnishes, etc