Field Permits

Reserving a Field

Woburn fields and facilities require a permit for their use. Regular meetings at city fields by a group or groups of individuals shall constitute organized use of the fields and so require the issuance of a Field Permit from the Woburn Recreation Department. Fees may be charged for permits issued.

If you are interested in reserving a field contact the Recreation Department or send the Field Application Form into the Recreation Office.  You must read the Field Permit Policy and sign before you will be issued a permit.