Permit Certification


All permit applications requested from the City of Woburn must be accompanied by a “Certification of the Treasurer/Collector” form. This form can be obtained at City Hall in any department that issues permits, or you can download this form and return it to the city department that the permit is to originate from.

Please note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to complete this form in entirety to avoid a delay in processing. The form must be signed by the applicant owner or tenant of the property (not the contractor or hired attorney). Only the original “Certification of Treasurer/Collector” form should be submitted. No copies or faxes can be accepted.


The parcel I.D. (Map, Block and Lot), real estate owner’s name and property address for the location and where the permit is sought must be listed on the application. Also, any other properties owned or where there is a beneficial interest, must be listed for both property owner and tenant. The map, block and lot (M, B, L, U) identification information can be found at:
Woburn assessors database

Or on the real estate tax bill, at the Building, Assessors, or Collector’s Offices in City Hall. It is the responsibility of the applicant to retrieve and list this information.