May 22, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): 12 BUCKMAN COURT DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION PLAN / Nardone Property Group LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT: Petition to amend Section 11.6.12 of the zoning ordinance relative to height limitations for Rooftop Dining in the B-D District / President Richard Haggerty and Alderman Michael Anderson
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: May 8, 2018 meeting
5. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on June 12, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
6. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
7. BRIEF MEETING RECESS TO RELOCATE TO ENGINEERING CONFERENCE ROOM FOR WORKSHOP
Engineering Conference Room, Lower Level of City Hall
8. RECONVENE MEETING
9. WORKSHOP DISCUSSION: POTENTIAL REVISIONS TO WOBURN PLANNING BOARD’S LAND SUBDIVISION RULES AND REGULATIONS
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.