July 10, 2018 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS, if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): 88-92 PEARL STREET DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION PLAN (ALAN R. GERRISH DRIVE, FORMERLY KNOWN AS DOUGLAS CIRCLE) / Cattle Crossing LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: WOBURN MALL DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION PLAN (300 MISHAWUM ROAD) / Woburn (Edens), LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: ZONING MAP AMENDMENT TO REZONE THE FOLLOWING LOTS ON NORTH MAPLE, MONKS & HINCKLEY STREETS & WARREN, MISHAWUM AND DEXTER AVENUES FROM R-2 and/or O-P ZONING DISTRICTS TO R-3: City of Woburn Assessors Map 9, Block 9, Lots 1 and 2; Map 9, Block 14, Lots 1 and 3; Map 9, Block 10, Lot 1; and Map 9, Block 15, Lots 1, 2 and 3 AS WELL AS PORTIONS OF SEVERAL STREET LAYOUTS / Seaver Properties, LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO REQUIRE CERTAIN STREETS AND WAYS TO BE NAMED AFTER A MILITARY VETERAN WITH WOBURN AFFILIATION(S) AND WHO WAS KILLED IN ACTION / Alderman Richard Gately
- TUFTS ROAD SUBDIVISION: Request for extension of construction completion date and reduction of bond posted to guarantee completion / 89 Wyman LLC
- WATSON LANE SUBDIVISION: Request for extension of construction completion date and reduction of bond posted to guarantee completion / Melanson Gately LLC
- MURRAY SHANNON FARM DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION (FERULLO DRIVE): Request to release Lot 34 from the Covenant for the purposes of building permits and sale / Shannon Farm Estates LLC
- DRAGON COURT SUBDIVISION (GARVEY ROAD): Update on conformance with conditions of subdivision approval / Robert Murray
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: June 26, 2018 Planning Board meeting
- ACTING PLANNING BOARD STAFF UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for scheduled Board meeting on September 11, 2018; (b) Schedule special Board meeting for the purpose of conducting a public hearing on the zoning amendment for the Commerce Way Corridor Overlay District relative to maximum residential density; (c) Vote to authorize Chair, until September 11, 2018, to endorse ANR plans on Board’s behalf; (d) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (e) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.