- Woburn Stoneham Lodge of Elks #908, 295 Washington Street, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a pig roast from 2-8 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018
- Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Montvale Ave., application for a special 1-day liquor license for a baptism on from 2-7 p.m. on Saturday, June 23, 2018.
- Central Grille, 315 Main Street, application for a new beer and wine license
- 110 Grill WL Woburn LLC, 4 Lan Drive, Suite 300, Westford, MA, 01886, application for a new liquor license for the premises at 369 Washington Street
- Change of manager application, Red Robin, 369 Washington Street
- Show Cause Hearing for change of manager application, Waxy O’Connor’s, 1 Rainin Road
- Change of manager application, Waxy O’Connor’s, 1 Rainin Road
- Memo regarding Beneficial Interests at Jake N Joe’s, 230 Mishawum Road
- Approval of Common Victualler’s licenses
- Letter from Lottery Commission regarding application from Irish American Club of Woburn, 147 Main St., for a Keno license
- Report from Woburn Police regarding compliance checks
- Approval of Minutes of April 19, 2018 meeting
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission.