I. Roll Call
II. Communications from His Honor the Mayor
- Presentation of the City of Woburn FY 2019 Budget
- Order to transfer$117,000.00 from DPW/Overtime to DPW Bldg Main Acct., DPW Operation Salary Acct., DPW Police Detail Acct., DPW CPR Course Acct., DPW Catch Basin Clean Acct., DPW Supplies/Tools Acct., DPW Testing & Physicals Acct., DPW Crosswalks Acct., DPW Street Flood Lights Acct., DPW Gas Acct., DPW Oil Acct., DPW Utilities Acct. and DPW Bldg. Maint Acct.
- Order that the sum of 260,000.00 be appropriated from Unreserved Fund Balance to Demolition of clap School.
- Order that the sum of $815,000.00 be appropriated from Fire/BLS Ambulance to Fire Regular Salary Acct., Fire Clerk Salary Acct., Fire Ambulance Salary Acct., Fire/Overtime Acct., Fire/16th Man Overtime Acct., Fire/Holiday Pay Acct., Fire/Electric Acct., Fire/Natural Gas Acct., Fire Ambulance Maint. Acct., Fire/ Apparatus Maint. Acct. and Fire/Medical Attention Acct.
- Order that the sum of $50,000.00 be approved for expenditure from Peg Cable Fund to Purchasing Projector, TV, Digital Signage for Media Enhancement to City Hall.
- Order to approve deficit spending that is in excess of appropriation for the removal of snow and ice. The budgeted amount for Fiscal 2017 amounted to $279,000.00. The additional amount to be expended, but not to exceed, is $750,000.00 ($1,029,000 total) for the Fiscal year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018. The exact amount of the deficit shall be raised by taxation on the Fiscal Year 2019 tax recapitulation forms.