The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Regular Meeting of the City Council on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor: None.
- New Petitions:
- Transaction Corporate Shuttles Inc. for renewal of Common Carrier License.
- Joseph Prizio for a special permit to allow the installation of an inground pool at 96 Pleasant Street.
- MassGeneral Brigham Integrated Care, Inc. for a Special Permit and a Site plan review to allow: Section 188.8.131.52 to allow a medical office building for general outpatient and diagnosis containing approximately 60,206 gross floor area; 2. Section 8.3 to allow parking on separate lot within 500 feet of proposed use; 3. Section 8.6.3 to allow exceptions to landscaping requirements for parking facilities in temporary parking lot; 4. Section 28.3 to allow relief to allow height of retaining wall up to nine (9) feet more or less in height; 5. Section 184.108.40.206 to allow reduction in loading space requirements; 6. Section 28.3 to allow reduced setbacks for bike racks (if applicable), CHP, SG and Transformer; and 7. Approval of all signage as set forth on illustrative Site Plan, at 2 Hill Street.
- Autoworx, Inc. for a special permit to allow auto repair at 921 Main Street.
- Madison Woburn Holding, LLC, (Chick-Fil-A) for a special permit to eliminate eleven (11) parking spaces, add painted island between drive-thru, add delineate queuing of ten additional cars, eliminate raise curb island at drive-thru entrance, replace and relocate clearance bar at drive-thru, relocate sidewalk at rear of building, to allow two lanes to circumnavigate the building, modify island behind building between drive-thru and dumpster, add nine (9) dedicated employee spaces, remove and replace raised island between drive-thru (and lights within island) modify drive aisle on the north side of building from two way to one way, replace twenty (20) 90-degree head-in spaces with thirteen (13) angled spaces along northern edge of parcel and reconfigure brick wall at outdoor seating at 369 Washington Street A/K/A 375 Washington Street.
- Public Hearings:
- FRH Realty LLC, An Affiliate of Fairfield Residential for a special permit to allow: 1. Four hundred forty-five (445) residential dwelling units, 2. Accessory pool, 3. Accessory garages for use of residents on the premises, 4. Fence over 3 feet high within street setback, 5. Maximum height of fence to exceed 6 feet, 6. Free-standing sign in front yard setback, 7. Maximum pavement width of driveway increased, 8. Private garage larger than 900 s.f. with doors exceeding 8 feet high, 9. Private accessory garage in front yard setback, 10. Private swimming pool larger than 900 s.f., and 11. Site Plan Approval for four hundred forty-five (445) residential dwelling units, at 316 New Boston Street. [request to continue filed]
- Woburn (Edens), LLC for an amendment to special permit and plan approval to allow reconfigured retail and restaurant building pads including rooftop dining and interactive outdoor retail, restaurant and entertainment/special events uses in place of deferred construction of cinema building, parking and circulation modifications, utility modifications and building envelope adjustments at 300 Mishawum Road.
- Skewers Catering Inc. for a special permit to allow fast food take-out service at 150F New Boston Street.
- Woburn APNA Bazar Incorporated for a special permit to amend a special permit to allow for alteration of pre-existing non-conforming use and structure for 1. Retail store in Unit 2, and 2. Provide for 232 parking spaces, at 335 Washington Street.
- Crossroads Properties, LLC for a special permit to allow construction of a two-story addition to existing two-story pre-existing non-conforming structure at 299 Washington Street.
- Landmark News Group Inc. dba Wicked Bagel Woburn for a special permit to allow a fast food restaurant at 345 Washington Street aka 8 Cummings Park.
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings:
- Order for new Woburn Municipal Code Section 5-83 relative to Innkeepers Guest Registration.
- True World Foods Boston LLC for minor modification of special permit to relocate compactor, expand loading dock and modify sidewalk at 242 Salem Street.
- Committee Reports: None.
- Citizen’s Participation: None.
- Communications and Reports:
- City Clerk notice of resignation.
- Charlotte Barrows regarding the development of the former Kraft Food site.
- Building Commissioner quarterly nuisance property report.
- Appointments and Elections: None.
- Motions, Orders and Resolutions:
- Resolve for Autism Awareness the Month of April
Notice of Hearing – FRH Realty 316 New Boston St 4-6-2021
Notice of Hearing – Crossroads 299 Washington St 4-6-2021
Notice of Hearing – Skewers 150F New Boston St 4-6-2021
Notice of Hearing – Landmark 345 Washington St 4-6-2021
Notice of Hearing – APNA 335 Washington St 4-6-2021
Notice of Hearing – Edens 300 Mishawum Road 4-6-2021