- Roll Call of Members
- On the petition relative to no commercial trucking signs on Green Street.
- On the petition for review of safety zones and thickly settled area speed regulations.
- On the petition relative to resident traffic and through traffic only restrictions.
- On the petition relative to the request for traffic calming on Beacon Street at intersection with Sturgis Street.
- On the petition relative to a review of crosswalks at Woburn Common and Woburn Center for pedestrian safety.
- On the petition relative to safety improvements at Bedford Road and Cambridge Road intersection.
- On the election of a Chair. Comm. Higgins stated that she enjoyed her time as Chair and thanked the Traffic Commission for their confidence.