April 22, 2021
Woburn City Council
Dear President Tedesco and Members:
The following City Council Committees will meet on Monday, April 26, 2021, beginning at 6:00 p.m., in City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA. The following is a list of topics that, at the time of posting, the Committee Chairs reasonably anticipate will be discussed at the meeting. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
Infrastructure & Public Lands, as a committee of the whole, at 6 p.m.
- Reading of meeting minutes of November 23, 2020
- Order to lay out Hill Street as a public way
Special Permits, following Infrastructure & Public Lands
- Reading of minutes of April 13, 2021
- Jackson Lumber for special permit: 1. To amend a special permit to allow additional drainage and pavement to expand parking lot; and 2. Alteration of existing use to allow for drainage and pavement, at 36 Prospect Street.
Public Safety & Licenses, following Special Permits
- Reading of meeting minutes of April 13, 2021
- Boston Express Livery Service Inc., 165 New Boston Street #275, application for renewal of livery license
- Camargo Chauffeur Service LLC, 35 Dix Road Ext., application for renewal of livery license
- Harmony Transportation Inc., 8 Conn Street, application for renewal of livery license
- Kelley Towncar Inc., 880 Main Street, Suite D, application for renewal of livery license
- Sam’s Liv Express LLC, 22 North Warren Street, application for renewal of livery license
Any other matter that may be legally before the Committees
Clerk of Committees