- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor:
- Order to transfer the sum of $249,000.00 from Fire/BLS Ambulance Acct to various Fire Dept. Accts.
- New Petitions:
- Woburn Bowladrome, Inc. for renewal of a Bowling Alley license.
- Checker Cab of Woburn, Inc. for renewal of Taxi Cab License.
- Checker Cab of Woburn, Inc. for renewal of Livery License.
- G&A Realty Trust for a special permit to operate a fast food restaurant at 433 Main Street.
- Public Hearings:
- Woburn APNA Bazar Incorporated for a special permit to modify special permit to allow alteration of pre-existing nonconforming use and structure to allow retail store and parking at 335 Washington Street. [request to continue filed]
- To determine whether the property located at 31 Elm Street is a nuisance as the term is used in M.G.L. Ch. 139, Sec 1.
- ECA NEMA Brightfields I LLC and ECA NEMA Brightfields II LLC for Site Plan Review to allow ground-mount solar photovoltaic energy generating facilities at 134 Commerce Way, 39 Atlantic Avenue, 132 Commerce Way, four parcels off New Boston Street, 30 Atlantic Avenue and 0 New Boston Street.
- ABA Therapeutics LLC for a Special Permit to allow for alteration of the pre-existing non-conforming use and structure to use approximately 4,500 square feet of gross floor area to allow for physical therapy office and treatment area at 30 Pento Road.
- Jackson Lumber for special permit: 1. To amend a special permit to allow additional drainage and pavement to expand parking lot; and 2. Alteration of existing use to allow for drainage and pavement, at 36 Prospect Street.
- Order to amend Section 5.2 additional regulations of the 1985 Zoning Ordinance of the City of Woburn by further amending subsection 4.
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings: None
- Committee Reports:
- On the Order to transfer the sum of $750.000.00 from Overlay Reserve Acct to OPEB Trust Fund. (OTP).
- Citizen’s Participation:
- Request from Barbara Freeman Locke for City Council to schedule time for petitioner to address the City Council relative to putting health insurance purchased by the city out to bid.
- Communications and Reports:
- Parking Clerk report for January 2021 to April 2021.
- Appointments and Elections: None.
- Motions, Orders and Resolutions:
- Order to amend Section 11.6.12 entitled “Rooftop Dining in the B-D District” and Section 5.1 entitled “Table of Use Regulations”, Note 27 of the 1985 Zoning Ordinance of the City of Woburn.
Notice of Hearing – Jackson 36 Prospect Street
Notice of Hearing – APNA 335 Washington Street 5-18-2021
Notice of Hearing – Brightfields Industri-Plex Site 5-18-2021
Nuisance Order for Hearing 31 Elm Street 5-18-2021
Notice of Hearing – ABA Therapeutics LLC – 30 Pento Rd -5-18-2021