Pursuant to Title III, Section 12 of the Charter of the City of Woburn, His Honor the Mayor has called a SPECIAL MEETING of the City Council to be held in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn on Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. At the time of posting, the following is the listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the meeting:
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor:
- Special Meeting Letter – Order of Taking pursuant to M.G.L. c.40, §14, c.79, §6 and c. 82 for the New Boston Street bridge Project.
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings:
- Order of Taking pursuant to M.G.L. c.40, §14, c.79, §6 and c. 82 to take on the City’s behalf various permanent and temporary easements, and one permanent fee interest, that are necessary for the relocation and replacement of the New Boston Street bridge and adjacent portions of New Boston Street (the “Project”).
- Reappointment of Thomas Skeffington (Chair), David Gilgun, and William Pappalardo to the Woburn License Commission.
- Reappointment of Thomas W. Lawton (Chair), Chris Irving, Michael McDonough, Michael P. Higgins, Jonathan W. Surette, and Peter V. Murphy to the Woburn Golf and Ski Authority.
- Reappointment of Michael Ventresca, Carolyn Turner, Claudia Leis-Bolgen, David Edmunds, Kevin Donovan, Robert Doherty, and James Callahan to the Woburn Planning Board.
- Appointment of Richard Clancy to move from an alternate member to full-time member of the Woburn Board of Appeals.
- Reappointment of Margaret M. Pinkham (Chair), John J. Ryan, III, and Daniel Parrish to the Woburn Board of Appeals.
- Any other matter that may legally come before the City Council.