The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Regular Meeting of the City Council on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor:
- Communication from Mayor requesting time to discuss the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Projections PFAS drinking water standard.
- New Petitions:
- Petitions for renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicles Sales Licenses by the following: Southside Associates, Inc. dba Burke’s Garage, 71 Main Street, and Tracy M. Batten dba Tracy’s Auto Sales, 62R Winn Street.
- Petition for renewal of Third Class Motor Vehicles Sales Licenses by Woburn Truck and Auto, Inc. located at 1095R Main Street.
- Jackson Lumber for special permit: 1. To amend a special permit to allow additional drainage and pavement to expand parking lot; and 2. Alteration of existing use to allow for drainage and pavement, at 36 Prospect Street.
- Order to amend Section 11.6.12 entitled “Rooftop Dining in the B-D District” and Section 5.1 entitled “Table of Use Regulations”, Note 27 of the 1985 Zoning Ordinance of the City of Woburn.
- Public Hearings:
- Mass General Brigham for special permit pursuant to Section 13.7 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to amend special permit granted July 18, 2017 to replace 5 signs due to name change from “Partners Urgent Care” to “Mass General Brigham” at 425 Washington Street.
- NStar Electric Company, d/b/a Eversource Energy, and Verizon, New England Inc. for grant of right in a way to install approximately 60 feet of conduit in Gill Street to property located at 6 Gill Street
- Lawless Inc. for special permit to modify Landowner’s Decision and Notice of Special Permit dated May 11, 2017 at 8 Draper Street.
- Lawless Inc. for a special permit to modify Landowner’s Decision and Notice of Special Permit dated June 14, 2005 pursuant to Section 7.3 and Section 12 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, at 196 Lexington Street.
- TDC Development Group, LLC proposed amendment to the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to add new Section 32 Life Sciences and Business Mixed Use Overlay District (LBOD).
- Kristin L. Moraes for special permit pursuant to Section 5.1(56) of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to allow for 9-foot-high garage doors at 10 Frederick Drive.
- Rentokil North America, d/b/a Ambius for a special permit pursuant to Section 5.1(57b) of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to allow for the overnight parking of up to twelve (12) commercial vehicles at 15 Constitution Way.
- Garage 42 Degrees, LLC for a special permit pursuant to Section 7.3 and 5.1(69) of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to modify the Landowner’s Decision and Notice of Special Permit dated November 7, 2019 to allow for: the construction of a second building on the premises that will be used for light manufacturing; 2. for the continued parking within the buffers zone as shown on the plan filed herewith; and 3. for the continued use of the new building within a portion of the buffer zone, at 20-30 Sonar Drive.
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings:
- Order for Release of Water Line Easement at 1 Country Club Road.
- Committee Reports: None.
- Citizen’s Participation: None.
- Communications and Reports: None.
- Appointments and Elections: None.
- Motions, Orders and Resolutions:
- Traffic Commission Order to establish handicapped parking space at 48 Beacon Street.
- Order to change the December 21, 2021 meeting to 6:00 p.m.
Notice of Hearing – Mass General Brigham – 425 Washington Street – 11-16-2021
Notice of Hearing – Lawless Inc. – 8 Draper Street – 11-16-2021
Notice of Hearing – Lawless Inc. – 196 Lexington Street – 11-16-2021
Notice of Hearing – WZO LBOD 11-16-2021
Notice of Hearing – NSTAR 6 Gill Street 11-16-2021
Notice of Hearing – Moraes – 10 Frederick Drive – 11-16-2021
Notice of Hearing – Rentokil North America dba Ambius – 15 Constitution Way – 11-16-2021
Notice of Hearing – Garage 42 Degrees, LLC – 20-30 Sonar Drive – 11-16-2021