Notice of Meeting
The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at a meeting of the Woburn License Commission on Thursday, November 18, 2021, at 6:00 p.m., in City Council Chambers, 10 Common St., Woburn, MA. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- St. Charles Borromeo Church, 280 Main St., application for a 1-day liquor license for a dinner-dance on Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021, from 7-11 p.m.
- Shallots, Inc., 920 Main St., alleged violation – M.G.L. c.138, §77 – Ceasing to Conduct the Licensed Business
- Woburn Hotel Liquor LLC, dba Hilton Woburn Boston Hotel, 2 Forbes Road – application for change of manager
- Communications from ABCC regarding liquor licenses quota based on 2020 U.S. Census
- Liquor Market Inc., dba Liquor Market, 375 Main Street, Woburn, MA, application for a new package store license at 375 Main Street
- Requests for extended hours on Thanksgiving
- No shows from mandatory meeting on October 21, 2021
- Approval of meeting minutes from October 21, 2021
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner
(Agenda amended at 10:08 a.m. on November 17, 2021)