January 20, 2022
Woburn City Council
Dear President Concannon and Members:
The following City Council Committees will meet on Monday, January 24, 2022, beginning at 6:00 p.m., in City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA. The following is a list of topics that, at the time of posting, the Committee Chairs reasonably anticipate will be discussed at the meeting. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
Liaison, 6 p.m.
- Reading of meeting minutes of December 13, 2021
- Order that Committee on Liaison Meet to Discuss Plastic Bag Ban Enforcement with the Board of Health and City Solicitor
Public Safety & Licenses, after Liaison
- Reading of meeting minutes of December 27, 2021
- Petition by Cargotiator LLC dba Cargotiator Auto Sales for a new Second Class Motor Vehicles Sales License, at 104 Winn Street.
- Petitions for renewal of Second Class Motor Vehicles Sales Licenses by the following: Route 16 Auto Broker, 280 Salem St., E & C Auto Brokers, 505 Main St., McDermottroe Auto Sales, 229 Lexington St.; Anchor Auto Sales, 3 Breed Avenue
Special Permits, after Public Safety & Licenses
- Reading of meeting minutes of November 29, 2021
- A. Spry, Inc. for special permit to modify Landowner’s Decision and Notice of Special Permit dated November 13, 2015 as modified by Landowner’s Decision and Notice of Special Permit dated February 27, 2020 and a special permit from Section 7.3 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance as amended to allow for revised site plan, amendment to Condition 2, amendment to Condition 3 to allow overnight parking of additional vehicles, and the continuation of the nonconforming parking, loading bay fronting on Holton Street, area and landscaping requirements, at 80 Holton Street
Any other matter that may be legally before the Committees
Clerk of Committees