The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Regular Meeting of the City Council on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Communications from His Honor the Mayor: None.
- New Petitions:
- Transaction Corporate Shuttles Inc., 5 Wheeling Avenue, for renewal of Common Carrier License.
- James L. McKeown Boys & Girls Club of Woburn for a Special Event Permit to allow a road race and health walk starting at Charles Gardner Lane and along area streets on May 1, 2022.
- DCD Nucar Womar, LLC request to update name on First Class Motor Vehicle Sales license to DCD Nucar Woma, LLC Nucar Lannan Chevrolet of Woburn.
- Montvale Land LLC request to amend Sections 13 and 28 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to allow for offsite directional signage and solar photovoltaic systems in the Technology and Business Mixed Use Overlay District.
- Public Hearings:
- NStar Electric Company, d/b/a Eversource Energy for grant of right in a way to install one new joint owned pole, P549/4, in Highland Avenue for service to 8 Highland Avenue.
- Loco Donuts, LLC for a special permit pursuant to Section 5.1(29), Section 5.1(63A), and Section 12 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to allow for a fast food restaurant (Dunkin Donuts) with a drive thru, at 36 Commerce Way. (OTP)
- Reliable Property Management Services, LLC for special permit pursuant to the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, Section 5.1, Subsection 57b for accessory storage and overnight parking of up to 40 commercial vehicles, and Subsection 43 for open or outside storage of new or used building materials or equipment, relating to the operation of a fence assembly and manufacturing business, at 211 New Boston Street.
- Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings: None.
- Committee Reports:
- Order to transfer the sum of $255,343.18 from Mayor Salary Adjustment Account to Fire Regular Salary Account for the purpose of Contract Settlement and Commitments Fire Department FY 2022 – FY 2024. (OTP)
- WMK, LLC dba Mobility Works, 299 F&H Washington Street, for renewal of First Class Motor Vehicles Sales License. (OTP)
- M&L Transit Systems Inc., 60 Olympia Avenue, for renewal of Common Carrier License. (OTP)
- Citizen’s Participation: None.
- Communications and Reports: None.
- Appointments and Elections: None.
- Motions, Orders and Resolutions:
- Order amending Title 12 of the Woburn Municipal Code § 12-15 Digging up or obstructing ways – Permits required.
- Order amending Title 13 of the Woburn Municipal Code § 13.2.33 Cross Connection Control.
- Resolve requesting an update from Mass Highway District 5 regarding the status of the Salem Street repaving.
- Resolve requesting an update from Mass Highway District 5 regarding the Montvale Avenue widening project.
Notice of Hearing – Reliable Property – 211 New Boston Street 3-15-2022
Notice of Hearing – NSTAR Highland Avenue 3-15-2022