The Mayor’s Cedar Street Ramp Advisory Committee will meet on Thursday, May 12, 2022, at 4 p.m. in the Engineering Conference Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA, for any matter that may be legally before the committee. Agenda for the meeting as follows.
- Review minutes of previous meeting and status of action items.
- Update on progress of CTPS study, and WTE’s review of data.
- Ideate support strategies of committee for next steps such as;
City Engineer update from WTE
Overview of project status to Mayor
Presentation of study status to City Council
Attend meeting organized by WTE, to update MassDOT and FHWA
Mayor and/or City Council to consider outreach to abutting towns, at the appropriate time after the above has led to sufficient confidence in the proposal merits
- Comments from the public.
- Updates/recommendations committee plans to submit to the Mayor.
- Any other business/meeting adjournment.
For those wishing to join remotely, join via the following details.
Call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 365 442 333#
Brian Murrihy, Chairman