Tuesday, May 24, 2022 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENT to amend Sections 13 and 28 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance to allow for offsite directional signage for, and solar photovoltaic systems in, the Technology and Business Mixed Use Overlay District / Montvale Land LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): ROADWAY IMPROVEMENT PLAN VILLAGE ST / Frederick J. Gonsalves (Request has been filed to withdraw, without prejudice, the definitive subdivision application)
- LEGACY LANE: Expiration of construction completion date / Frank Michienzi
- RUSSO ESTATES: Expiration of construction completion date / William Scire
- ALAN R. GERRISH DRIVE: Expiration of construction completion date / Doug Ahern
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Agenda items for next Board meeting on June 14, 2022; (b) Discussion of Summer Board meeting schedule; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (d) if required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 26, 2022 virtual meeting
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.