The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at a meeting of the Woburn License Commission on Thursday, May 19, 2022, at 6:00 p.m., in City Council Chambers, 10 Common St., Woburn, MA. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Olive Garden Holdings LLC, 369 Washington St., Woburn, application for a new all-alcoholic beverages license, and a standup drinking permit, at 369 Washington St., Woburn
- Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Montvale Avenue, Woburn, application for special 1-day liquor licenses for a festival on Thursday, June 2, 2022, from 4-10 p.m.; Friday, June 3, 2022, from 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; and Saturday, June 4, 2022, from 11a.m.-11 p.m.
- Shamrock Running Club, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a road race at Spence Farm, 41 Wyman St., Woburn, on Monday, July 4, 2022, from 9:30 a.m.-noon
- Woburn Social Capital Inc., application for a special 1-day liquor license for a community event celebrating the Juneteenth holiday at the Woburn Public Library, 45 Pleasant St., Woburn, on Saturday, June 18, 2022, from 1-4 p.m.
- Woburn-Stoneham Lodge of Elks #908, 295 Washington St., Woburn, applications for special 1-day liquor licenses for the following: Brunch on May 22, 2022, from 10 a.m.-noon; Cigar club fundraiser on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, from 6-11 p.m.; Brunch on Sunday, June 26, 2022, from 10 a.m.-noon; and a pig roast on Saturday, September 10, 2022, from noon-8 p.m.
- Cessation of operations at Krispy Krunchy Chicken, 902 Main St., Woburn, MA.
- Approval of meeting minutes from April 28, 2022 and May 5, 2022
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner
(Agenda amended at 4:28 p.m. on Tuesday, May 19, 2022)