Pursuant to Woburn Municipal Code Title 3, Article I, Section 3-3(C), and to Rule 31 of the Rules and Orders of the City Council, the President of the City Council has called a Special Meeting of the City Council for Monday, June 13, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn and further, if necessary, the proceedings will continue at a Meeting of the City Council on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, for the purposes of reviewing, conducting a public hearing and taking action as determined by the City Council on the Fiscal Year 2023 Budget, taking action on financial matters presented and pending before the City Council, taking action on financial matters pending in Committee on Finance, providing a first reading for financial matters, and for any other matters that may legally come before the City Council, and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the President reasonably anticipates will be discussed are as follows:
- Roll Call.
- Reading of Previous Meetings Journal.
- Public Hearing: Pursuant to Woburn Municipal Code Title 3, Article I, Section 3-3(C), the City Council of the City of Woburn shall hold a Public Hearing on the Fiscal Year 2023 City of Woburn Annual Budget.
- Discussion and action on the Fiscal Year 2023 budget.
- Transfers, Appropriations and Orders.
- Order to appropriate the sum of $80,000.00 from Cemetery Interest Fund Acct to Various Cemetery Accts.
- Order to authorize the Mayor under M.G.L. c.40 §4A to execute an Intermunicipal Agreement between the City of Woburn and Town of Winchester for the purpose of providing water to a hydrant between 118 and 122 Wendell Street, Winchester.
- Any other matter that may legally come before the City Council.
- Montvale Land LLC request to amend Sections 13 and 28 of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, to allow for offsite directional signage and solar photovoltaic systems in the Technology and Business Mixed Use Overlay District. [Petition for Reconsideration].