The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at a meeting of the Woburn License Commission on Thursday, August 18, 2022, at 6:00 p.m., in City Council Chambers, 10 Common St., Woburn, MA. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Dog House Bar & Grill, 434 Main St., application for alteration of premises
- Blues for Veterans, application for special 1-day liquor license for a music festival at Library Park on Saturday, September 17, 2022, from 1-8:30 p.m.
- Surf Seafood, 300 Mishawum Road, application for standup drinking permit and request for brunch hours on Sunday
- Bertucci’s, 17 Commerce Way, application for change of manager
- Approval of meeting minutes from July 14, 2022
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner