December 12, 2017 Meeting | 7:00 P.M.
Engineering Conference Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s)
- 30 Central Street / Paul Costello
- 371-375 Main Street / Leo Realty Holdings LLC
- Kensington and Florence Avenues / Peter C. Spinazola
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- PUBLIC HEARING (continued): Petitions to (a) amend the Zoning Ordinance by adding a new Section 31 (Federal Street Smart Growth Overlay District [FS/SGOD]) and (b) amend the City’s Zoning Map by overlaying the FS/SGOD District on property at 14 and 14R Federal Street / Jamieson Properties
- PUBLIC HEARING: Petition to amend Section 11.3.11 of the Zoning Ordinance entitled Procedures for Special Permits by deleting “six (6) months” and replacing same with “twelve (12) months” / Alderman Michael Anderson
- E. DEXTER/WARREN/NORTH MAPLE/NAPLES AVENUE PRELIMINARY SUBDIVISION PLAN / Arthur M. Brussard Trust
- HIGHVIEW ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Request for extension of construction completion date / Santullo Construction
- RUSSO ESTATES: Expiration of construction completion date on December 11, 2017 completion date / William Scire and Carmen Russo, Jr
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: November 14, 2017 and November 28, 2017 regular meetings
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on January 9, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.