The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Traffic Commission on Thursday, November 17, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call of Members.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Old Business:
- Request for crosswalk and crosswalk sign on Alfred Street at Forest Glen Road.
- New Business:
- Request for flashing pedestrian crossing sign from Pine Street to Orange Street.
- Request for pedestrian crossing signs on Montvale Avenue in the area of 149 Montvale Avenue.
- Request for traffic regulations and signal issues at the intersection of Salem Street and Washington Street.
- Public Hearings:
- Mountain Street Restrictions – at Winter Street between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. and at Main Street between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. [Second Reading]