The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Traffic Commission on Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call of Members.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Old Business:
- Request for crosswalk and crosswalk sign on Alfred Street at Forest Glen Road.
- Request for pedestrian crossing signs on Montvale Avenue in the area of 149 Montvale Avenue.
- New Business:
- Request for speed enforcement and Do Not Enter sign with time restrictions 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. with residents only sign on Revere Road.
- Request for One Hour Parking restrictions in the vicinity of 166 Main Street.
- Request for No Parking restrictions between 17 and 19 Carlson Way to prevent blockage of city easement.
- Request for flashing pedestrian crossing sign at the Old Tarky School lot (244 Russell Street).
- Request for stop sign on Patriot Road at the intersection with Independence Drive.
- Public Hearings: