Committee on Infrastructure and Public Lands:
- Order to enter into a Ground Lease with Woburn Library Board of Trustees relative to the construction of the library addition.
- NStar Electric Company d/b/a Eversource Energy for a grant of right in a way on Wyman Street at Brae Circle to install conduit and on Brae Circle to install conduit.
Committee on Special Permits, immediately following Committee on Infrastructure:
- C&C Realty Trust, Fred J. Cotreau and John J. Canney, Jr., Trustees for a special permit to allow for fill and for outside storage of building materials and equipment at 6 Draper Street.
- Review of special permit for property located at 17R Maywood Terrace.
Committee on Finance, immediately following Committee on Special Permits:
- Transfer of $23,000. from Cemetery Interest Fund to various Cemetery Commission accounts.
Committee on Ordinances, immediately following Committee on Finance:
- Order to amend Woburn Zoning Ordinances Section 8.3 to establish downtown parking enhancement fund.
- Order to amend Woburn Municipal Code Section 220.127.116.11 relative to water rates in multi-family dwellings.
- Order to review job description, qualifications and salary of Deputy Superintendent of Public Works.
Any other matters that may be legally before the Committees.