The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at a meeting of the Woburn License Commission on Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 6:00 p.m., in Committee Room, 10 Common St., Woburn, MA. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Discussion of activities at social clubs
- James L. McKeown Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, 1 Charles Gardner Lane, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a Road Race and Health Walk on Sunday, May 7, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Barbara Parish, 138 Cambridge Road, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a Lenten Fish Supper on Friday, March 31, 2023, from 6-9 p.m.
- Bertucci’s, 17 Commerce Way, status update
- Victoria Function Hall & Décor, 36 Montvale Ave., inquiry into disturbance on March 5, 2023
- Approval of meeting minutes from February 16, 2022
- Set dates for future meetings
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission
WOBURN LICENSE COMMISSION
Thomas M. Skeffington, Chairman
David I. Gilgun, Commissioner
William Pappalardo, Commissioner