The following is the Notice of Meeting and, at the time of posting, a listing of topics that the Chair reasonably anticipates will be discussed at the Meeting of the Woburn Traffic Commission on Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, Massachusetts. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
- Roll Call of Members.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Old Business:
- Request for crosswalk and crosswalk sign on Alfred Street at Forest Glen Road.
- Request for One Hour Parking restrictions in the vicinity of 166 Main Street.
- Request for stop sign on Patriot Road at the intersection with Independence Drive.
- New Business:
- Request for no parking here to corner sign on Fairmont Street at intersection with Montvale Avenue.
- Request for stop signs at Brandon Street/Reed Street intersection, and signage to mitigate speed and non-resident traffic on Reed Street.
- Public Hearings: None.