VIRTUAL) MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, August 22, 2023 | 7:00 p.m.
This virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 beginning at 7:00 p.m. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
At the prompt enter Passcode: 580905
By telephone, dial 1 305 244 1968 US (New York); at the prompt enter Meeting ID: 868 5720 4199
and at next prompt enter Passcode: 580905
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING: ZONING AMENDMENT to Amend Section 20, Woburn Loop Bikeway/Greenway Overlay District of the Woburn Zoning Ordinance by (a) adding the following provision: Section 188.8.131.52 shall not be applicable provided other direct access is available to the Lot: (b) adding the following provision: Section 5(j): Buffer Requirements: Buffer Requirements set forth in Section 5.7 shall not be applicable to the above Allowed Uses; and (c) adding a new Section 7 that indicates all proposals filed under the overlay district shall be subject, as applicable, to Section 12 (Site Plan Review), Section 9 (Floodway and Flood Plain Districts), Section 15 (Groundwater Protection District), and Section 11.1 through 11.6 inclusive. / RAM 0 CROSS STREET, LLC, by its Attorneys, Rubin and Rudman LLP
4. PRELIMINARY SUBDIVISION APPLICATION: CLIFFSIDE TERRACE / Lee Kiklis-Cappello
5. PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION: Potential zoning amendments regarding murals / Planning staff
6. PRESENTATION OF UPDATED DRAFT OPEN SPACE AND RECREATION PLAN and vote of Board approval of draft Plan / Planning staff
7. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on September 12, 2023; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
8. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: June 27, 2023 meeting
9. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.