Tuesday, September 12, 2023 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENTS to Section 20 of the Woburn Zoning Ordinance entitled Woburn Loop Bikeway/Greenway Overlay District / RAM 0 CROSS STREET, LLC, by its Attorneys, Rubin and Rudman LLP
4. PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING AMENDMENTS to Section 10 of the Woburn Zoning Ordinance entitled Cluster Development / JDC Realty Trust
5. RECOMMENDATION TO CITY COUNCIL RELATIVE TO LAYING OUT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TOWER OFFICE PARK DRIVE AS PUBLIC WAY / Councilor Gately
a. BAKER WAY: Expiration of construction completion date / David Baker
b. SHERMAN TERRACE: Expiration of construction completion date / Sherman Terrace LLC, William Scire
7. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Upcoming Fall meeting schedule, location/format, and agenda items; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
8. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.