(VIRTUAL) MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, September 26, 2023 | 7:00 p.m
This virtual meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 26, 2023 beginning at 7:00 p.m. To view this meeting on computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with speakers and microphone, use this link at the above date and time:
At the prompt enter Passcode: 738340
By telephone, dial 1 305 244 1968 US (New York); at the prompt enter Meeting ID: 819 2751 8168
and at next prompt enter Passcode: 738340
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
a. HIGHVIEW ESTATES: Update on pending litigation / Sanco Builders
b. CARLSON WAY: Expiration of construction completion date / Bryan Melanson
c. ALAN R. GERRISH DRIVE: Expiration of construction completion date / Doug Ahern
4. PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION: Potential zoning amendments regarding murals / Planning staff
5. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on October 10, 2023; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: August 22, 2023 meeting
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Some items may be discussed in a different order than appears on the printed agenda, not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.