September 8, 2023
Woburn City Council
Dear President Concannon and Members:
The following City Council Committees will meet on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, beginning at 6 p.m., in the Committee Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA. The following is a list of topics that, at the time of posting, the Committee Chairs reasonably anticipate will be discussed at the meeting. The order of the matters may be amended at the meeting.
Committee on Personnel, at 6 p.m.
- Reading and approval of meeting minutes of March 25, 2014; August 8, 2014; August 11, 2014; December 3, 2014; June 11, 2015; June 15, 2015; October 5, 2016; October 11, 2016; October 12, 2016; October 17, 2016; June 28, 2017; September 13, 2017; September 27, 2017; May 28, 2020; May 13, 2021; and July 24, 2023
- Receipt and placement on file of the following legislation, pursuant to Rule 36:
- Resumes for Council on Aging Director
- Resumes for Ward 4 Alderman candidates
- Order that the Committee on Personnel begin the process to fill the vacancy in the position of Electrical Inspector (Inspector of Wires)
Committee on Ordinances, Charter & Rules, following Personnel
- Reading and approval of meeting minutes of July 24, 2023
- Order amending WMC by adding Section 2-147A Community Gardens Coordinator.
- Order amending WMC Section 2-180 Base Salaries to include Community Gardens Coordinator.
- Order amending WMC Sections 2-193(A), 2-193(A)(22), 2-194(A), and 2-194(I) regarding creating the position of Facilities Manager.
- Order amending WMC Section 2-180 Base Salaries to include Facilities Manager.
- Order amending WMC Title 2, by adding Article XLI Substance Misuse Prevention and Community Support Coordinator.
- Order amending WMC Section 2-180 Base Salaries to include Substance Misuse Prevention and Community Support Coordinator.
- Order amending WMC Title 12 Streets, Sidewalks & Public Places by adding Article XVI. Grant of Location Permits.
- Order amending WMC Section 2-5 to include an exemption for School Crossing Guards.
- RAM 0 Cross Street LLC petition to amend Section 20 Woburn Loop Bikeway/Greenway Overlay District of the WZO by revising Section 5(i) and adding new Section 5(j) Buffer Requirements and new Section 7 Associate Criteria
Any other matter that may be legally before the Committees
Clerk of Committees