September 13, 2017 Meeting
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS
- 32-36 Cabot Road / 36 Cabot Road LLC
- Others, if any
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO PROHIBIT RETAIL-RELATED CANNABIS ACTIVITIES (CULTIVATION, SALE, ETC.) CITY-WIDE / Aldermen Campbell and Haggerty
- DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISIONS:
- DRAGON COURT (GARVEY ROAD): Approval/acceptance of proposed deed language relative to 5’ reserve strip / Murray Hills
- WALL ESTATES: Request for surety reduction / Robert W. Murray
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: August 8, 2017 meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Board meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on September 26, 2017; (b) Recent Housing Production Plan certification; (c) Upcoming/on-going studies of New Boston Street area, Commerce Way-Anderson/Woburn RTC district and Woburn Mall site; (d) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (e) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s)
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
Please be advised that the Planning Board’s scheduled site visit and public hearing for the property at 24 Flagg Street has been rescheduled from September 12, 2017 to Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
The scheduling change is necessitated by the fact that a Preliminary Election will be held in the City on the date initially chosen.
Accordingly, the Planning Board will re-open the public hearing on the 24 Flagg Street definitive subdivision application on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. on site at the location of the proposed project at 24 Flagg Street in Woburn.