- W Café, Neritan Xherimeja, 109 Main St., new Common Victualler License
- 809 Tipico, Luis Cortorreal, 446 Main St., new Common Victualler License
- Waxy O’Connor’s, 1 Rainin Road, Common Victualler License
- George A. Campbell American Legion Post 101, Lexington Street, change of manager and change of beneficial interests
- 99 Restaurants, 291 Mishawum Road, change of manager application
- Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Montvale Ave., amendment of 1-day liquor license from beer and wine only to all alcohol, for a concert from 6-11 p.m. on October, 29, 2017.
- Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Montvale Ave., for a 1-day liquor license for a baptism from 2-7 p.m. on October 8, 2017.
- St. Barbara’s Church, 138 Cambridge Road, application for a 1-day liquor license for annual Fall Festival/Pasta Dinner on September, 23, 2017.
- Irish American Club of Woburn, 147 Main St., application for a 1-day liquor license for a fund-raiser from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Oct. 14, 2017.
- Dave & Buster’s, 271 Mishawum Road, violation of closing hour on August 28.
- SRI Restaurant Group LLC, dba Dharani Restaurant, 474 Main St., violation of state law by advertising “happy hour” on June 14, and advertising bar without food service on August 30.
- Reading of minutes of July 20, 2017; and August 17, 2017 meetings
- Set dates for future meetings
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commissiom