- Social Capital, Inc., application for a 1-day liquor license for a fund-raiser at 616 Main Street, from 4-6:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 10.
- Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, 1 Charles Gardner Lane, application for a 1-day liquor license for an alumni “Welcome Back” event from 7-11 p.m. on Saturday, December 9.
- Sons of Italy, 168 Lexington Street; St. Anthony’s Club, 1020R Main Street; extension of hours on Thanksgiving morning
- St. Anthony’s Club, 1020R Main Street, renewal of liquor license
- Crowne Plaza, 15 Middlesex Canal Park Drive, alteration of premises
- Uno Restaurant of Woburn, dba Uno Chicago Grill, 300 Mishawum Road, application for a change of manager
- Shallots Inc, 920 Main Street, alteration of premises
- Ethos, 307 Main Street, amendment to Common Victualler’s license
- North Woburn Package Store, Inc., 2 Elm Street: Transfer of retail goods package store license to Woburn Spirits, Inc.
- Meeting with no-shows from October 26 mandatory meeting: Zaika Indian Bistro, 442 Main Street; Residence Inn by Marriott, 300 Presidential Way, Great Mandarin, 186 Cambridge Road
- Memo from City Solicitor regarding Open Meeting Law revisions
- Approval of Minutes of October 26, 2017 meeting
- Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission.