- Woburn Council on Aging Annual Meeting and Election of Officers to be held at Woburn Senior Center on January 8, 2018.
- Woburn Council on Aging Board Re-Appointments
- ABCD Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. Appointments to be set up with ABCD Energy Programs. Please call 781-322-6284 to set up your appointments.
12th Anniversary Gift Wrapping with “Home Instead Senior Care”, Dec. 5th and 12th,
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- “Knit Wits” Lobby Sale to benefit “Friends”, Dec. 12th, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Balance Screening and Education with HealthSouth NE Rehab, Dec. 13th, 9:30 to 10:30
- Prescription and “Over Counter” Drug Take Back, Dec. 20th at 10:00 a.m.
- Safe Home Initiative Meeting with Woburn Fire Dept., Dec. 21st at 10:00 a.m.
- Woburn Rotary Club and “Senior Safety” Carbon Monoxide Program
- Food Donations for Woburn Council of Social Concern
- Roll to Control-Exercises for Incontinence, Dec. 15th at 10:00 a.m.
- Fall 2017 Senior Citizen Property Tax Work-off Program
- Annual COA Holiday Party, December 14th. Tickets to be sold Dec. 11th at 11 a.m.
- “Snow” Policies for Senior Center and Council on Aging Van Services
- Annual “Coats for Kids” Program Collection. Thus far 56 coats have been delivered to Anton’s Cleaners by the Woburn COA Van Drivers.
- “Buried in Treasures” 20 week Support Group will begin Jan. 9th. Please see Judy Tanner for more information or to register.
- New Intergeneration Program with the Woburn Public Library to be held at Senior Center. “Kids & Seniors” Club to begin January 9th, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- AARP Tax Aide “Target Date” set for February 5, 2018
- Building/Grounds Update