1. Lynda Murray Harding, 1 Dodge Road, Woburn, MA 01801, seeking a Variance of to reduce the front yard setback from 25 feet to 16.3 feet, and a special permit to extend a non-conforming side setback to build a farmer’s porch at 1 Dodge Road, Woburn, MA 01801 (continued from November 15 meeting).
2. Petrogas Group New England Inc., 311 Main Street, Worcester, MA, seeking a Variance from the provisions of Sections 13.10.2(8), 13.4.1, 6 and 13.2 (8) of the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, for the erection of a free-standing pylon sign and placement of directional signs at 325 Washington Street.
3. Stephen T. Griecci, 438 Main Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, seeking a Special Permit to allow for the alteration of a pre-existing non-conforming structure (two-family) under Section 7.3 of the Woburn Zoning Ordinances to construct a porch and add stairwells at 72-74 Main Street, Woburn, MA 01801.
4. Madison Woburn Holdings LLC, 333 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116, seeking a variance from Section 6.1 Table of Dimensional Regulations of the 1985 City of Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended: (1) to allow for a reduction in the rear yard setback from 30 feet to 8.6 feet more or less; and (2) to allow for a reduction in the side yard setback from 25 feet to 17.3 feet more or less to allow for the relocation of the existing freestanding cluster sign at 399 Washington St., Woburn, MA 01801.
5. Meng Wang, 18 Carlson Way Woburn, MA 01801, seeking a variance from the provisions of the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, for a reduction in the front yard setback to 13 feet for the installation of a storage shed at 18 Carlson Way, Woburn, MA 01801.
6. Evelina Averin, 8 Brandt Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, Petitioner and Landowner, seeking a Variance from the Woburn Zoning Ordinance, as amended, under Section 5.3(4) to allow for a fence over 6 feet in height (6 ft. 6 inches) at 8 Brandt Drive, Woburn, MA 01801.
7. Reading of minutes from meeting of November 15, 2017.
8. Any other matter that may be legally before the Board.