The WOBURN PLANNING BOARD MEETING scheduled for Tuesday, March 13, 2018 has been CANCELLED due to impending weather.
The meeting, including PUBLIC HEARINGS on the proposed BUCKMAN COURT and 88-92 PEARL STREET subdivisions and a ZONING CHANGE to enact a maximum per-acre residential density for most zoning districts, has been RESCHEDULED TO Tuesday, March 27, 2018 beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street.
March 13, 2018 Meeting
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- PUBLIC HEARING: 12 BUCKMAN COURT DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / Nardone Property Group LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: DOUGLAS CIRCLE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / 88-92 PEARL STREET / Cattle Crossing LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO ESTABLISH MAXIMUM RESIDENTIAL DENSITY REQUIREMENT OF TWENTY (20) UNITS PER ACRE FOR ALL ZONING DISTRICTS EXCEPT B-D (DOWNTOWN BUSINESS) DISTRICT / Aldermen Haggerty, Anderson, Higgins, Tedesco, Mercer-Bruen, Gately and Campbell
- RUSSO ESTATES SUBDIVISION: Expiration of construction completion date and acceptance of Tri-Partite Agreement as surety to guarantee construction completion / William Scire
- SHANNON FARM SUBDIVISION (MURRAY): Request to extend construction completion date from June 28, 2018 to June 28, 2020 / Robert W. Murray
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: February 13, 2018 meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting/workshop on March 27, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWNAT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.