Fiscal Year 2024 Semi-Annual Water/Sewer-Utility Bills-DUE 09/18/23

The Fiscal Year 2024 Semi-Annual Water/Sewer bills have been issued. These bills are available for online payment via the City of Woburn website .

Bills will be DUE ON SEPTEMBER 18th, 2023.

If you did not receive your bill, please contact the Treasurer/Collector’s office at 781-897-5870.

All payments must be received by our office or transacted on our City of Woburn online billing system no later than September 18th, 2023 or additional fees will be added. Postmarks and partial payments are not accepted.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are using your own personal bank online payment service, please ensure payment in full will be received by the City of Woburn no later than September 18th, 2023 otherwise, fees will be assessed. Thank you.


Although payments may be made at the Treasurer/Collector’s office, we do highly encourage all taxpayers to use one of the alternative contactless payment options listed below:


Visit (applicable fee for service)


US Mail:

P.O. Box 227

Woburn, MA 01801

(Must be received no later than the “Pay By” date)


Drop Box:

There is a document/mail/bill “drop box” located at the rear of City Hall. The mail is retrieved multiple times throughout each business day.

PLEASE NOTE: Do not drop cash payments or overdue bills in the drop box. Overdue bill payments will be returned and accrue interest and fees until paid. For all overdue bills, please contact the Treasurer/Collector’s office at 781-897-5870 for the most updated amount for any overdue bills which can then be accepted in the form of check payment via subsequent mail or drop box.


NOTE: For all Tax and Water/Sewer Utility bills, please note the due date. All payments must be received by our office no later than the due/ pay by date on the bill or applicable penalties and interest may be applied.

Partial payments on Motor Vehicle Excise (MVE) are not accepted.



Municipal Lien Certificates:

Please visit and mail to:


10 Common Street

Woburn, MA 01801


Other Services:

Certification of Treasurer/Collector form (to obtain a City Permit)

Submit by: Drop Box (at rear of City Hall) or USPS (Attn: Collector’s Office).   To avoid processing delays, please ensure that form directions are completed and signed by property owner or lessee with a contact phone number.

Any questions, please call the Treasurer/Collector’s office at 781-897-5870.

Thank you for your cooperation.